Texas Fishing Spots and Fishing Maps – The Best set of Fishing Tools Since the GPS was Invented
The Coastal Fishing Group and The GPS Fishing Map Co, was the first digital coastal fishing spots and Fishing Waypoint development companies to utilize Fishing Guide knowledge to precisely place our fishing spots in digital files. These companies were founded and started in 2002 and began sales to the public in 2006. We design and create digital waypoints (fishing spots) maps that are compatible with nearly every mobile device and GPS or Chart Plotter in the World. We’ve been number one in the digital Fishing waypoint business for over five years running offering this format in seven coastal states with nearly pinpoint accuracy.
Same day email delivery! It’s a digital world and we have taken advantage. These unique formats below are ALL included with any of our Fishing Spots Maps from any of our websites. The following will be emailed to you the same day your purchase to get you on the water right away! (We also offer preloaded SD Cards for your GPS!)
What comes with a Texas Fishing Spots Map Purchase?
Our files work with nearly any device that has GPS these days. Over the years, we’ve perfected our fishing maps and files for easier setup and simple use. Below, you can read what comes with each and every fishing spots area we offer. All fishing spots names and labels are “Matched” so switching between devices is easier and the spot names all match. The names of the fishing spots are also name matched in your included printable lat/long file mentioned below. Everything below is included with any purchase, in any location, in any state. Everything below is included with any Purchase!
Texas Fishing Spots Maps for Mobile Devices
- Google Earth Fishing Map File for Mobile Devices and Computers. Opens from the email we send for immediate use! This isn’t an app… it’s a specially designed file that is included with any purchase, and allows the use of multiple devices using the free Google Earth App. Simple Instructions will be included.for iPhone, iPad, Android and Droid Phones or Tablets. Or, use with Google Earth on your Computer. This file also works with several GPS Apps on the Mobile market place and Google Play market. Many fishermen use their mobile device as fishing GPS to look at their spots as a fishing map and to assist in finding spots. Remember, A mobile device is not a replacement for a marine GPS, but makes a great secondary GPS and even better way to get rid of paper fishing maps for good! This file has matching names, comments and labels to co-exist with your other files and matches the included GPS coordinates list.. Sweet! Click here to see a short video of our fishing maps loaded to a Mobile device!
NEW THIS SEASON! – Offshore Fishing Spots are now sent with our “Nautical View”®! Our exclusive new Fishing Chart overlay for all mobile devices using the free Google Earth app! See more about our Mobile Fishing Spots Maps files here.
Texas Fishing Spots for Marine GPS
- Marine GPS Import/Upload File that works with Garmin, Lowrance, Simrad, Humminbird and Raymarine GPS models that accept an SD Card. This very easy to use copy and paste GPS to SD Card file is included with any purchase for the brands above.
Most GPS units and Chart Plotters accept different waypoint formats. We convert your fishing spots to work properly with YOUR GPS. This works with many late model GPS or Plotter using an SD Card or Micro SD card. All Fishing spots names and labels will match your Mobile Device File and your printable list of coordinates. — Use a blank SD card to import all your purchased fishing spots with just a few clicks using our very simply “copy and paste” GPS files.
- Files copy to blank SD Cards for the following GPS models: Garmin GPS (all Garmin that accept SD Card), Simrad (All Simrad SD Card models), Raymarine Dragonfly, E9D and all flat touch screen models and SD Card models, Humminbird GPS (All SD Card models) and Lowrance HD, HDS and Elite GPS and most other SD Card models.
Get it loaded to an SD Card for your GPS
- Preloaded SD Cards – Want your fishing spots preloaded to an SD Card for your GPS? We offer preloaded SD Cards for your GPS! The proper SD card for your model will be preloaded and mailed to your front door, priority mail. Always purchase your fishing spots FIRST, then request the SD Card.
GPS Coordinates List in Lat/Lon
- Matching List of GPS Coordinates: Our included fishing spot name matched, printable coordinates list is included with any purchase for manual coordinates entry into any models or brands that do not accept an SD card. This file is conveniently included with any purchase and is found within your emailed zip file. See what the list looks like in a sample of our GPS Coordinates list in Lat/Long format here.
View Comments on Fishing Spots
- View Comments on most all of our Fishing Spots using Google Earth. Some comments may also transfer to your GPS depending on how many characters your GPS comment box will accept. See a sample of Fishing Spots comments here.
How to Fish and Rig Tutorials
- Fishing and Rigging Tutorials: That’s right, we send you fishing and rigging tutorials for inshore trout and redfish fishing, Offshore Trolling, Oil Rig Fishing, Tuna Fishing and more. These are included to match the fishing spots area you have purchased and will be conveniently included in your emailed zip file.
Fast and easy setup, easy to use! This Fishing Map system is very easy to use, but does require basic knowledge of computers and mobile devices to load and setup from the email we send. Set up on Mobile takes less than a minute. Loading a file to your GPS from an SD Card takes less than 3 minutes. Stop typing in GPS coordinates manually, burning fuel and looking for good fishing spots.. Get yours today!
Tight Lines and Good Fishing to All!
Fast Reply! For a speedy reply, contact is using our quick contact form found here for fastest response to your questions!