Florida GPS Fishing Maps and Coordinates
A specially created GPS file for instant uploading to your GPS using your SD card. This file is included matching your purchased fishing area with any map, from any of our websites.
Tired of manually entering hundreds of fishing spots into your GPS from paper charts? That’s over starting NOW. If your GPS accepts an SD card or Micro SD card, we offer a single file upload that places all our fishing spots on your GPS in one shot! That’s right, a one shot import from your SD card into your GPS Unit. No entering numbers, not any more.
Technical Information: We customize your purchased fishing map waypoint file for upload to your GPS. Our files work with nearly any GPS in the world on the water and off the water. Below is just a few of the GPS Fishing Waypoint files available with a Florida Fishing Map purchase.
Note: If you do not specify your GPS brand and model in the notes area during checkout, your GPS Fishing waypoint upload file will come in GPX format which is widely accepted in most newer model GPS units. In any case, we make sure the proper GPS upload files are sent. No charge for converting our Fishing Spots files to match your GPS unit at any time now, or in the future.
Simply save your waypoint fishing spot file to an SD card, then insert into your GPS. No more manual entering GPS coordinates using our Direct to GPS Waypint File upload.
- Garmin Fishing Maps for Florida offered in the the following waypoint format; GPX, ADM (for all new models), GDB, MPS, TXT and more.
- Raymarine Fishing Maps for Florida available in Waypoint format; RWF, RTE, USR and GPX
- Furuno Fishing Maps for Florida in waypoint formats; RTE, CSV, USR, GRP, WPT
- Humminbird Fishing Maps for Florida waypoint formats; HWR, GPX, TXT.
- SiTex Florida GPS Fishing Map Waypoints include; GPX, TXT, USR, WPT
- Northstar Fishing Map Waypoints and GPS Coodinates using; GPX, DAT and USR
This is just a few of our Florida Fishing Waypoint formats and GPS models. We offer 65 File formats in all to be sure you receive the correct formatting. Please inquire any time at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, general info or techincal assistance.